Holiday shopping is hard, and even harder when you’re trying to seek out good-for-you items that don’t break the bank. Here’s a list of my favorites in every price range. Give your loved ones something they’ll love AND something that will love them back.
1. A Lump of Coal or a detoxifying face soap that will clear even the most problematic skin? The Daily Detox Charcoal Set includes a charcoal bar and charcoal face mask and is a great unisex gift, a $72 value for $52 from Beautycounter here.
2. For the man who has everything: Instead of the usual socks, choose sustainably grown organic cotton, made in Fair Trade Certified factories. They have an array of clothing for men and women at Pact Apparel here. Socks regularly $25, on sale now for $10.
3. Make Christmas coastal with this beautiful palette of 6 eyeshadows, bronzer, highlighter and blush. The looks you can create are endless, $58 from Beautycounter here.
4. For the chef in your life: cookware from GreenLife. Their fry pans have a ceramic, non-stick coating free of PFOA, PFAS, lead and cadmium. You can cook with less oil, and avoid toxic Teflon, 12″ pan $24.99 on Amazon here.
5. Give the gift of easy dinners (and yogurt, and rice, and so many other things) with an Instant Pot. I got one of these a few months ago and can’t live without it. Frozen chicken cooks in less 15 minutes and “slowcooking” takes a couple of hours, Go fancy and get the one with bluetooth for $159.99 on Amazon here.
6. Know someone who could use some relaxation in their life? Give them the gift of yoga, anywhere anytime with a subscription to Rachel Brathen’s (aka Yoga Girl) online platform, OneOEight. Options range from a one month subscription to a whole year. Check it out here.
7. The Universe Has Your Back, and the back of whoever you give this bestseller to. Gabby Bernstein’s book inspires all ages. I recommend picking up a copy for yourself too, $13.90 on Amazon here.
8. When life gets hectic, we don’t always have time for spa days. This Winter Glow Body Duo includes a Lemongrass Sugar Body Scrub and Body Butter in “Citrus Mimosa.” This is a perfect gift for your mother-in-law or busy friend, $55 from Beautycounter here.
9. This Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp is the perfect gift for your best friend or someone who has it all. When heated, the salt crystal lamp emits negative ions that fight against electromagnetic radiation. The naturally-ionized air also helps you sleep better at night, allowing you to wake refreshed, $19.25 on Amazon here.
10. Healthy food can be sexy, and Kris Carr has lots of proof in her bestselling cookbook, Crazy Sexy Kitchen. Get the hardcover on Amazon for $25.94 here.
Note: Some of these items I just love, and some of them are affiliate links. This means I may get a small percentage of your purchase at no cost to you.